Friday, May 29, 2009

DID YOU MISS ME???

SORRY, I HAVN'T BEEN POSTING LATELY...BIG VACATION DOWN SOUTH FOR ERIC'S MARINE GRADUATION AND THEN WE DID ALL THE TOURSTY THINGS BETWEEN THERE AND HERE....IF YOU CHECK OUT MY VIDEO SECTION THERE IS A LITTLE ON IT AND OUR FACEBOOK PAGES SHOW QUITE A BIT TOO...I'LL POST SOME MORE PICS IN THE VID PLAYER...

YOU MAY KNOW THAT LION STEVE MEDLEY HAD A HEART ATTACK THE OTHER DAY...HE'S HOME AND RESTING...A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO LION DENNIS THOMAS THAT TOOK HIM TO THE HOSPITAL...YOU, MY FRIEND ARE A HERO AND, GOD BLESS YOU BROTHA!!!

WE HAVE OUR LION GOLF OUTTING TODAY AT THE COUNTRY CLUB SO HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE AND....STAY UP PLAY'A

J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we learn many things from such reads…Because such kinds of articles have useful ideas and tips.
Stick Fight Action games 4 school
Gogi 2-Play free online
abcyalive2021.blogspot.com

Scarlet Wilson said...

I hope I can see more posts. I want to read your articles. Because they are very useful, I always wait for new posts. They are my cup of tea. Thank you for your contribution to the community.
wheely abcya| abcya parkour block| abcya unblock