Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LIFE IS GOOD

SO, I WAS SLEEPING IN MY BRAND NEW KING SIZE BED WITH MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE BESIDE ME LAST NIGHT AND, I REALIZED I NEED TO TINKLE...I GOT UP IN MY COOL 74 DEGREE HOUSE AND WENT TO AN INDOOR TOILET WITH A RETRO LIGHTED CLOCK THAT MY LIVING PARENTS GOT ME FOR CHRISTMAS. I THOUGHT ABOUT HOW GREAT BIBLE STUDY HAD BEEN WITH A WONDERFUL GROUP OF CHRISTIAN FRIENDS. THEN I WALKED INTO THE FRONT ROOM TO CHECK THE HOUSE, LIKE I DO SOMETIMES WHEN I GET UP AT NIGHT (I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE, I HAVE TO MAKE THE ROUNDS) I FOUND ALL OF OUR BELONGINGS RIGHT WHERE THEY SHOULD BE AND, I REALIZED THAT WE HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING AND BLESSED LIFE...RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT I WONDERED HOW MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WERE SLEEPING ON THE GROUND IN FEAR? I HOPE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH WE TAKE FOR GRANTED HERE IN OUR WARM BEDS AND 3 TV'S PER HOUSE...

I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT ALL THE GREAT "STUFF" AND PEOPLE YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIVES....COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS MY FRIEND CAUSE IT'S NOT YOURS YOU ARE ONLY BORROWING IT FOR MAYBE 60 OR 70 YEARS...IF YOU ARE LUCKY...YOUR REAL TREASURE IS IN A PLACE YOU CAN'T SEE YET...AND, IF IT'S NOT YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE TO GET SOME ANSWERS...TODAY!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK...

J

3 comments:

Ralph said...

Yes, we ARE blessed. This wonderful mother's day, two wonderful mothers celebrated with us, my wife and my daughter and the family was endlessly entertained by my three year old grand daughter. A wonderful meal, served with friends in a wonderful home. AND yes, I'm enjoying the incredible big screen television that I bought from WMOA's Shopping Spree! WAZZZAAAAHHH!!!
Grunts say OOH Rah...aviators say WAZZAHHHHH!!! I usually say...uh
CAFFEIN!!!! LOL

Yes, we are blessed so much...Jamey and I look at my hand often and always see a "design" not an evolution. I don't have enough faith to believe that all this just "happened". First time I saw a neuron...in my psychology program...I was just in awe...I saw the signature of God...when my daughter was born and I saw her huge blue eyes...I saw again the signature of God...so yes, as we sometimes ponder ourselves in the world, often we are in a state of reverence for our lives, meaningful work, and a station we love called WMOA...that truly does have a soul.

Contributor said...

AMEN BROTHA!!!

Ralph said...

Waaazzzzahhhh!!!
Hi Jamey. It's Thanksgiving day and Joyce has been cooking all morning. Friends arriving in a couple of hours and then the traditional feast begins. We hear lots about Thanksgiving, and giving thanks, not so much about who to give thanks to. He says, "Tell them I am that I am..."
Alpha and Omega, The beginning and the end. I look at my hand and I thank God I'm alive. His name is God...and we are blessed! What an incredible day! Ralph Allen